For today’s post, I’m going to be talking you through how I make ahhhmmmazing homemade brownies because who doesn’t love brownies lets be honest… I don’t remember exactly how I found this recipe, but I honestly probably just googled brownie recipes. I have been making brownies using this recipe for the past like 10 years, and they are good everytime without fail!
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter MELTED
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder- I always use Hershey’s but any will do
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Heat oven to 350F & grease baking pan
- Stir together butter, sugar and vanilla in bowl. Add eggs and beat well with spoon
- Stir together flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt and gradually add to egg mixture, stir until well blended.
- Fold in any optional fillers (chocolate chips, nuts etc.)
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool completely and serve.
I almost always ways make double batches, becUse I like my brownies a bit thicker. I also almost always add something in, usually chocolate chips! They are delish!