I’m sure everyone has their own special things that they love to do around Christmas time. Whether that includes ice skating, or just reading all day, it is something meaningful to you and something you should definitely fit in your schedule. If you don’t have your own little things, or if you’re just nosy like me and like to know these things, I thought I would share my Christmas to do list with you all. Hopefully it gives someone some inspiration, or makes you more excited!
- Go ice skating
- Drink hot chocolate by a fire (inside or out!)
- Wear a ton of ugly sweaters
- Go to a Christmas party
- Hang out with friends and family
- Have your nails done
- Get your Christmas tree!!!!!
- Bake cookies/pies/cakes/goodies
- Finish Christmas shopping
- Listen to Christmas music (preferably sing along at the top of your lungs)
- Watch all the Christmas movies
- Watch Star Wars: The Last Jedi (just me, okayyyy…..)
- Wear Christmas PJs
- Drive around to see Christmas lights
- Enjoy your Christmas
So there’s my list! I know some of these may not be traditional Christmas things, but they are things that I have been doing for as long as I can remember, and they are an essential part of Christmas to me!